A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lesly D'Ambola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lesly D'Ambola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lesly D'Ambola, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Ambola graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Ambola has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lesly A D'Ambola DO and MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lesly A. D'Ambola practice?
- Dr. Lesly D'Ambola has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lesly D'Ambola practices Internal Medicine near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Internists.