A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leszek Michalewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leszek Michalewicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leszek Michalewicz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Psychosomatic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Michalewicz graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Michalewicz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leszek Michalewicz MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leszek Michalewicz practice?
- Dr. Leszek Michalewicz has 1 office location.
Dr. Leszek Michalewicz practices Psychiatry near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Psychiatrists.