A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leticia Lacson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lacson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lacson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leticia Lacson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacson graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Lacson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- De Paul Hospital St.Louis,Missouri
- St.Anthony`s Hospital St.Louis,Missouri
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leticia Dimalanta Lacson MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leticia D. Lacson practice?
- Dr. Leticia Lacson has 1 office location.
Dr. Leticia Lacson practices Psychiatry near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Psychiatrists.