A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leticia Lacson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leticia Lacson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacson graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Lacson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- De Paul Hospital St.Louis,Missouri
- St.Anthony`s Hospital St.Louis,Missouri
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leticia Dimalanta Lacson MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leticia D. Lacson practice?
- Dr. Leticia Lacson has 1 office location.
Dr. Leticia Lacson practices Psychiatry near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Psychiatrists.