A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Levan Khasidy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Levan Khasidy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khasidy
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Khasidy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Khasidy graduated from Tbilisi State Medical University.
Dr. Khasidy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Levan Khasidy MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Levan Khasidy practice?
- Dr. Levan Khasidy has 1 office location.
Dr. Levan Khasidy practices Urology near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Urologists.