A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Krata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Krata, MD is board certified in Pediatric Rheumatology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krata graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Krata has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krata accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lewis M. Krata practice?
Dr. Lewis Krata practices Pediatric Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Rheumatologists.