Dr. Lewis Michael Krata MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Rheumatology, Hospitalist, and Rheumatology.
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Krata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Krata, MD is board certified in Pediatric Rheumatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Krata graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Krata has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krata accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lewis M. Krata practice?
Dr. Lewis Krata practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Rheumatology, Hospitalist, and Rheumatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Pediatric Specialists, and New York Rheumatologists.