A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Lane, Hand Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lane
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Lane, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Finger Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lane has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis B Lane MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Lewis B. Lane practice?
- Dr. Lewis Lane has 1 office location.
Dr. Lewis Lane practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Surgeons.