A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Romer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Romer is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Romer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Romer graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Romer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Hartley Romer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lewis H. Romer practice?
- Dr. Lewis Romer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lewis Romer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners.