Learn more about Dr. Lewis Sharps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Sharps is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharps
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharps Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Sharps, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharps graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sharps has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis S Sharps MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lewis S. Sharps practice?
- Dr. Lewis Sharps has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lewis Sharps practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Royersford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Malvern, PA.
See Royersford Orthopedic Surgeons.