A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Sharps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Sharps is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Sharps, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharps graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sharps has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Sharps MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lewis Sharps practice?
- Dr. Lewis Sharps has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lewis Sharps practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA and Royersford, PA.
See Paoli Orthopedic Surgeons.