Learn more about Dr. Lewis Sharps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Sharps is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharps
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharps Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Sharps, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharps graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sharps has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis S Sharps MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lewis S. Sharps practice?
- Dr. Lewis Sharps has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lewis Sharps practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Royersford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Malvern, PA.
See Royersford Orthopedic Surgeons.