Dr. Lewis Barry Silverman MD is male, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Silverman is Excellent. Dr. Silverman has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Silverman, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
He has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma, Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma, and Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer Hematologic Neoplasm.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silverman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lewis B. Silverman practice?
Dr. Lewis Silverman practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Louie Silverman, Dr. Louis Silverman, Dr. Luigi Silverman, Dr. Luis Silverman