A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lewis Silverman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silverman
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Silverman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Silverman, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Genetic Translocation
- Residual Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Silverman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Barry Silverman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lewis B. Silverman practice?
- Dr. Lewis Silverman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lewis Silverman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Londonderry, NH and Milford, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Oncologists.