Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
mrs. show details mrs.
by E.M. Willis on Nov 21st, 2014

Very Pleasant, easy to talk too, knows her stuff. Dr. Barnett has looked after me for years, would recommend her to all.

by DISGUSTED in Fuquay on Apr 20th, 2014

Dr. Barnett did not listen to what I was saying as far as what side effects my meds were causing, cont'd w/ HER regiment-NOT WORKING!! Bedside manner sucks!! NEVER refills by fax from pharmacy, patient must ALWAYS pay co-pay(OFFICE VISIT) to get refill-WILL FIND MD WHO I FEEL IS BETTER QUALIFIED!!!

VERY RUDE DOCTOR show details VERY RUDE DOCTOR
Aug 24th, 2011

IF YOUR PROBLEM IS NOT A QUICK AND EASY FIX YOU WILL BE HURRIED OUT THE DOOR. -Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

Incompetent physician show details Incompetent physician
Oct 25th, 2010

Dr. Barnett has moved her medical practice several times because patients stop seeing her. I am an RN. I do private duty nursing for a 92 year old (physically and mentally much younger) and Dr. Barnett did not even touch this patient on 3 visits. A basic assessment was never done. I found this patient with an erratic heart rate and later that day she went straight to surgery for a pacemaker. Dr. Barnett may have been able to catch this problem a long time before I was hired to care for her. Dr. Barnett use to have her medical practice in the town I live in. She moved...again.

Great Place show details Great Place
Oct 20th, 2010

The staff is very courteous and kind. The providers are very caring with good bedside manners.

Sep 18th, 2010

Dr. Barnett is rude. She prescribed medication without telling me what they were. Walked out while I was still asking questions.

Lousy Staff show details Lousy Staff
May 21st, 2010

My husband called on Monday to make an appointment but was transferred to a voicemail. He left a message requesting a return call, but they never called him back. On Friday, I gave them the benefit of the doubt and called back to schedule an appointment on his behalf. The lady who answered the phone was rude, made no apology for failing to return his call, and would not even schedule him an appointment as a new patient until I gave them his insurance information. I told them he had BCBS but his card was in his wallet and he was at work and unavailable. She refused to schedule the appointment. I have scheduled many, many appointments on his behalf and it has never been a problem before now. I do not have time to deal with practices who only care about my insurance. We will be taking our business elsewhere!