Dr. Ley Barnett Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ley Barnett?

June 15th, 2017

I have known Dr. Barnett for almost 20 years. She is very caring and prompt with her visits, and genuinely helps me understand my health in a kind manner.

December 28th, 2016

Choose another doctor.

Lack of empathy, indifferent, poor communication skills. Will never see this doctor again.

June 28th, 2016

Held hostage over a prescription.

They insist I come in every six months. For thirty years I have been going once a year to get a blood test. Why?????

November 21st, 2014

mrs.

Very Pleasant, easy to talk too, knows her stuff. Dr. Barnett has looked after me for years, would recommend her to all.

April 20th, 2014

Dr. Barnett did not listen to what I was saying as far as what side effects my meds were causing, cont'd w/ HER regiment-NOT WORKING!! Bedside manner sucks!! NEVER refills by fax from pharmacy, patient must ALWAYS pay co-pay(OFFICE VISIT) to get refill-WILL FIND MD WHO I FEEL IS BETTER QUALIFIED!!!

August 24th, 2011

VERY RUDE DOCTOR

IF YOUR PROBLEM IS NOT A QUICK AND EASY FIX YOU WILL BE HURRIED OUT THE DOOR. -Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

October 20th, 2010

Great Place

The staff is very courteous and kind. The providers are very caring with good bedside manners.

September 18th, 2010

Dr. Barnett is rude. She prescribed medication without telling me what they were. Walked out while I was still asking questions.

May 21st, 2010

Lousy Staff

My husband called on Monday to make an appointment but was transferred to a voicemail. He left a message requesting a return call, but they never called him back. On Friday, I gave them the benefit of the doubt and called back to schedule an appointment on his behalf. The lady who answered the phone was rude, made no apology for failing to return his call, and would not even schedule him an appointment as a new patient until I gave them his insurance information. I told them he had BCBS but his card was in his wallet and he was at work and unavailable. She refused to schedule the appointment. I have scheduled many, many appointments on his behalf and it has never been a problem before now. I do not have time to deal with practices who only care about my insurance. We will be taking our business elsewhere!

October 3rd, 2017