A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lezley Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lezley Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lezley Brown, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Brown has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Herman In The Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lezley Rene Brown MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lezley R. Brown practice?
- Dr. Lezley Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Lezley Brown practices Family Medicine near Penn Valley, CA.
See Penn Valley Family Physicians.