A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liana Apostolova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liana Apostolova is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liana Apostolova, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Memory Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Apostolova graduated from Medical University - Sofia.
Dr. Apostolova has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liana Gueorguieva Apostolova MD is a female Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Liana G. Apostolova practice?
- Dr. Liana Apostolova has 2 office locations.
Dr. Liana Apostolova practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.