A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liang Deng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liang Deng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liang Deng, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- PUVA Therapy (Psoralen + UVA Therapy)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Deng graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Deng has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liang M Deng MD is a female Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Liang M. Deng practice?
- Dr. Liang Deng has 1 office location.
Dr. Liang Deng practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.