A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lidia Vitale is Good. Dr. Vitale has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lidia Vitale, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vitale graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vitale has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center, Flemington
- Hunterdonmedical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vitale accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lidia Vitale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lidia F. Vitale practice?
Dr. Lidia Vitale practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Flemington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, NJ.
See Flemington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.