A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liem Ton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liem Ton is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ton graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Ton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lucerne Medical Center
- Central Florida Behavioral Health
- Princeton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liem That Ton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Liem T. Ton practice?
- Dr. Liem Ton has 1 office location.
Dr. Liem Ton practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Winter Garden, FL.
See Winter Garden Primary Care Doctors.