A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lien Doan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doan graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Doan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Western Med Ctr/Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lien Giao Doan MD is a male General Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lien G. Doan practice?
- Dr. Lien Doan has 1 office location.
Dr. Lien Doan practices General Practice near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Primary Care Doctors.