A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lieu Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lieu Nguyen is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lieu Nguyen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Nguyen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lieu Sanh Nguyen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lieu S. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Lieu Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Lieu Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Hawthorne, CA.
See Hawthorne Primary Care Doctors.