A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liezl Villaverde is Excellent. Dr. Villaverde has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liezl Villaverde, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Villaverde graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Villaverde has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital - North
- Staten Island University South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Villaverde accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Liezl Villaverde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Liezl R. Villaverde practice?
Dr. Liezl Villaverde practices Pediatrics near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Pediatricians.