A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lige Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lige Kaplan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lige M Kaplan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lige M. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Lige Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Lige Kaplan practices Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Surgeons.