A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. LIGE KAPLAN:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. LIGE KAPLAN is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arthroscopic surgery of the hip and knee
- Direct Anterior Approach (Hip)
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Hip)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Knee
- Partial Knee Resurfacing
- Revision arthroplasty of the hip and knee
Education & Awards
Dr. KAPLAN graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. KAPLAN has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. LIGE M KAPLAN MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. LIGE M. KAPLAN practice?
- Dr. LIGE KAPLAN has 1 office location.
Dr. LIGE KAPLAN practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Surgeons and Royal Oak Orthopedic Surgeons.