A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lige Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lige Kaplan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lige M Kaplan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lige M. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Lige Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Lige Kaplan practices Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Surgeons.