Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Surgeon

Baylor University Medical Center
3501, Junius Street
Dallas, TX 75246
Locations and availability (3)

|  good doctor  |  show details
by kim on Jan 21st, 2013

dr. Reddy treated my husband for a lot of facial bone fractures. it was a difficult time for me. He gave hope to my husband and me. He is fully recovered after 2 major surgeries and looks like normal . Dr. Reddy is truly a wonderful, caring doctor. I would recommend him for any face reconstruction.

|  Awesome Doctor  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2011

Dr. Reddy removed a large tumor in my upper jaw and part of my eye socket. He reconstructed me immediately with the bone graft from the top of my skull. I am fortunate to survive such a big surgery. He is awesome and I am fully healed and functioning like normal. The most amazing thing is I do not even have any visible scars on my fece.

|  Dr. Reddy and my jaw surgery  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2011

I just recently had my wisdom teeth removed, double jaw surgery, and genioplasty (chin surgery) 7/19/11, performed by Dr. Reddy and his staff. I am currently in recovery. I am COMPLETELY satisfied with the work Dr. Reddy did with my jaw. He is very friendly and takes the time to explain what is going to happen. He made sure i was completely informed of my procedure. I couldn't have a better doc!

|  Compassionate doctor  |  show details
by lp on Feb 1st, 2011

Amazing. He treated my 2 year old son for a birth defect. He is awesome with children.

|  Exceptional Doctor  |  show details
by KP on Aug 21st, 2010

I had my face reconstructed by Dr. Reddy after numerous attempts by other surgeons

|  Best doctor  |  show details
by PK on Apr 24th, 2010

Dr. Reddy took care of my 3 year old doctor. He is a very caring man and made us feel very comfortable. My daughetr was born with Pierre Robin syndrome, with a very small jaw and have been to numerous doctors. She had many suegeries done and her condition did not imporve at all. She was unable to eat or breath, and required tubes in her throat and stomach. Now after the surgery by Dr. Reddy all these tubes are removed and she is very normal. I am very thankful for his skill and the treatment of my daughter. She love him. Thank you doctor.PK

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
by NP on Jan 19th, 2010

I had Jaw surgery done for my twisted face. Dr. Reddy did a wonderful job and I am very pleased with the result. My face looks very normal and my life changed for the positive since my surgery. I strongly recommend him.

|  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
by CT on Nov 29th, 2009

Dr. Reddy did my nose surgery. He made me feel very comfortable. He is humerous and is an absolute pleasure.

by MS on Nov 1st, 2009

I recently underwent surgery for sleep apnea. Dr, Reddy was excellent and I do not use my breathing machine anymore after the surgery.

by MS on Aug 22nd, 2009

I was involved in a car accident and had many facial injuries. Dr. Reddy and his residents treated me at University Hospital. He was caring and excellent doctor. After 2 major facial reconstructive surgeries I am back to my normal life. Than you for saving me.

by MK on Jul 14th, 2009

Dr. Reddy is wonderful. He treated me for my snoring. I do not snore anymore. I am pleased with my surgery and the doctor.The clinic space is very tight and not the best looking one.

by KT on May 10th, 2009

My daughter underwent facial reconstruction. She was born with a birth defect and he did surgery on her. Dr. Reddy is professional, curteous and has great bedside manners.

May 5th, 2009

I had a tumor removed from the upperjaw and eye socket. The doctor was wonderful during this difficult time. I absolutely recommend him.

by NG on Apr 8th, 2009

Front desk woman looked upset. The doctor was good. I was born with a lip defect and he did a wonderful job in repairing after a bad job by a different surgeon

Mar 23rd, 2009

I had facial reconstruction. He was warm, caring, loving. He made me and my family very comfortable.

by DB on Mar 1st, 2009