A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lili Farrokh-Siar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lili Farrokh-Siar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lili Farrokh-Siar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrokh-Siar graduated from Universitaet Zu Koeln, Koln.
Dr. Farrokh-Siar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lili Farrokh-Siar MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lili Farrokh-Siar practice?
- Dr. Lili Farrokh-Siar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lili Farrokh-Siar practices Ophthalmology near New Lenox, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See New Lenox Ophthalmologists.