A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lili Meisamy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lili Meisamy is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meisamy
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meisamy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Meisamy graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Meisamy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- Green Oaks Behavorial Hospital
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lili Meisamy DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lili Meisamy practice?
- Dr. Lili Meisamy has 1 office location.
Dr. Lili Meisamy practices Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Psychiatrists.