A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lili Meisamy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Meisamy graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Meisamy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
- Green Oaks Behavorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lili Meisamy DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lili Meisamy practice?
- Dr. Lili Meisamy has 1 office location.
Dr. Lili Meisamy practices Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Psychiatrists.