Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
Jul 5th, 2013

Well the biggest thing for me is her office staff as of late. She has a new medical assistant and an older medical biller who are rude and unprofessional to her patients. They gossip and make fun of me and my family while we are waiting to see the doctor. Is this professional? No. And the doctor is aware of the problems that exist and doesn't do anything to change it. Just that aline should speak volumes about Dr. Zamora as a person and a physician.

by Ex Patient on Mar 20th, 2013

Dr Zamora WAS my Dr. I have to agree with the majority. Staff is rude, gossipy, and needs babysitting for referrals, pharmacy issues, results and other front office tasks that they should handle accordingly. Dr Zamora was rude, sarcastic, and gave the overall feeling of "there's nothing wrong with you, get over it", all this after waiting upto 2 hrs was just not worth it. I'm just glad I never assigned my kids to her, they have the best pediatrician Dr. Deanna Khan, she does have a wait but she IS worth it, I would wait 3 hrs for my kids to see her!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2012

I've been with Dr. Zamora for over 15 years. She is very prompt, friendly, professional and caring. What I really like about her is she will refer you to a specialist the same day.

Apr 10th, 2012

I requested my medical file for a second oppion.And she refused too give them to me.I had to go back to the ex ray office and request them.I was furious,and at the same time buzzled.My own doctor refusing me my own medical record.It's time for me to change doctor can't trust her now at all.Is she hiding some thing from me or is she trying to gain some thing from me.?

|  Not to be recommended  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2011

Overall the experince with Dr. Zamora was negative. I sometimes left her office feeling worse then when I went in. Her bedside manner is terrible. She is not considerate towards your situation. Her staf is very rude and unprofessional. Waiting time is a joke over an hour in the waiting room and another hour in the patient room, it came to be know as the punishment room. Dr. Zamora needs to find another profession, unfortunatley she missed her calling.

Sep 29th, 2010

Like others have mentioned, she's rude and unfriendly. I'm not asking for a new friend, but I don't appreciate being talked down to. I don't need to hear, "One thing per visit." Whatever happened to the Hippocratic Oath. Maybe she thinks her credentials allow her to treat her patients poorly but as it states, "If you want to see the true measure of a man, watch how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."

|  Love ya Dr. Zamora  |  show details
by Elvia on May 13th, 2010

Great Doctor. Been with Zamora since 1996. Great Doctor!!!

Feb 5th, 2010

I was horrified when I went to see this Dr. I waited for over 2 hrs. to see her when I did finally see her she had the worst bedside manner imaginable. She was very abrupt and rude. I had been experiencing chest discomfort and she did not give me the chance to explain what was going on with me. I also had a sinus infection which I diagnosed myself and at my word she prescribed antibiotics. Later, my pharmacist asked me,"Aren't you allergic to sulfa?" I replied "Yes, Why?" He then stated that Dr. Zamora had prescribed me something I was allergic to. HORRIBLE DR.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Elvia on Sep 28th, 2009

I trust you with my life. I never had problems when I was in your care. Thanks a million!

by Looking for an understanding/caring doctor on Jun 22nd, 2009

I would like to know that I can depend on my doctor whenever needed for an emergency appointment. The receptionist response is always "go to urgent care". For results your told "if something is wrong she'll call, yet if I am checking to see if my diabetes or cholesterol is going down or not I won't know unless I end up in the "urgent care". And when you are lucky to get an appointment its take a few hours to be seen at most. The doctor does not look at you when you are talking to her and after waiting so long to see her you can address only one problem per visit.

by SHANENEE on Feb 22nd, 2009 on yahoo.com

The wait is very long, even though you make an appointment you end up waiting at least a few hours. The Dr. is crude, rude & un friendly. She is basicly seing so many people that she doesnt have time to really relate or spend time with each patient.

by the reviewer on Nov 11th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I waited for over an hour to be checked in. During this time not only was I forced to listen to the male and female receptionists flirt with each other I also noticed that the receptionist was using an Industrial Grade Sharpie Marker. This marker was so potent I could smell the fumes from my seat. Every time she would take that cap off the marker the fumes filled the lobby. I was called up to pick up my insurance card. When I got to the counter I could hardly breathe the fumes were strong as they floated off each bold line that was previously drawn on the sign in sheet. I had the worst headache and my nose was burning. I started to feel so ill. I needed fresh air and my baby was getting fussy. I went to the counter and asked the receptionist if I could use the restroom. I was given a key to the building bathroom. I was surprised they don't allow their patents to use their own facility. Rather they send you to a bathroom that is not maintained and has no toilet paper fixtures or toilet paper, towels or toilet seat covers.|They don't take the patents health into consideration when they use toxic markers and send patents to a bathroom with no amenities|Also I would not say the Dr. was friendly by any means. I asked kindly if the wait was normally that long. She never answered, I then told her about the toxic pen being used and the disgusting bathrooms, still no reply. I would only go back as a last resort.

Feb 8th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Who ever wrote the first review must have the doctor confused with someone else. Dr. Zamora is a great doctor and is a very friendly Doctor at that. She has always made me feel very comfortable and is not rude or uncaring. I have been going to Dr. Zamora