A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liliana Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liliana Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liliana Cohen, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from State Medical & Pharmaceutical University 'Nicolae Testemitanu', Chisinau. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Simi Valley Hospital and Health Care Svs
- Simi Valley Hospital and
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liliana Meglei Cohen MD is a female Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Liliana M. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Liliana Cohen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Liliana Cohen practices Neurology near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Simi Valley, CA and North Hollywood, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Neurologists.