A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lilibeth Torno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lilibeth Torno is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torno
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Torno Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Torno graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Torno has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lilibeth R Torno MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lilibeth R. Torno practice?
- Dr. Lilibeth Torno has 1 office location.
Dr. Lilibeth Torno practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Oncologists.