A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lilibeth Torno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lilibeth Torno is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Torno graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Torno has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lilibeth R Torno MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lilibeth R. Torno practice?
- Dr. Lilibeth Torno has 1 office location.
Dr. Lilibeth Torno practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Oncologists.