A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lilit Mnatsakanyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lilit Mnatsakanyan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lilit Mnatsakanyan, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mnatsakanyan graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Mnatsakanyan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lilit Mnatsakanyan MD is a female Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Lilit Mnatsakanyan practice?
- Dr. Lilit Mnatsakanyan has 1 office location.
Dr. Lilit Mnatsakanyan practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Neurologists.