A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lilly Rathi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rathi graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Rathi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rathi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lilly P. Rathi practice?
Dr. Lilly Rathi practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near South Amboy, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See South Amboy General Practitioners, South Amboy Internists, and South Amboy Pediatricians.