A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lilly Rathi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Rathi graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Rathi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lilly P Rathi MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lilly P. Rathi practice?
- Dr. Lilly Rathi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lilly Rathi practices Internal Medicine near South Amboy, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See South Amboy Internists.