A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lily Glater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lily Glater is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lily Glater, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Glater graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Glater has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lily Bella Glater MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lily B. Glater practice?
- Dr. Lily Glater has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lily Glater practices Pediatrics near Syosset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See Syosset Pediatricians.