A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lily Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lily Ho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lily Ho, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ho has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lily Ho MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lily Ho practice?
- Dr. Lily Ho has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lily Ho practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hacienda Heights, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fullerton, CA and Anaheim, CA.
See Hacienda Heights Internists and Hacienda Heights Cardiologists.