A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Tseng graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tseng has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Memorial Hospital
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
- Harbor UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tseng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lily Tseng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lily Y. Tseng practice?
Dr. Lily Tseng practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lilia Tseng, Dr. Lillie Tseng, Dr. Lilly Tseng