A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lily Tseng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tseng graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Tseng has 1 hospital affiliations:
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lily Yu Tseng MD is a female Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lily Y. Tseng practice?
- Dr. Lily Tseng has 1 office location.
Dr. Lily Tseng practices Neurology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Neurologists.