A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lin Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lin Wang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lin Wang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou.
Dr. Wang has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lin Gang Wang MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lin G. Wang practice?
- Dr. Lin Wang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lin Wang practices Internal Medicine near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX.
See Conroe Internists.