A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lin Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lin Wang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou.
Dr. Wang has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans