A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lina Ching:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lina Ching is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ching graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Ching has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lina Miriam Ching MD is a female Rheumatologist and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Lina M. Ching practice?
- Dr. Lina Ching has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lina Ching practices Rheumatology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Rheumatologists.