A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lina De La Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lina De La Cruz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lina De La Cruz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. De La Cruz graduated from Dr. Francisco Q. Duque Medical Foundation, Dagupan. She has 1 awards.
Dr. De La Cruz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lina Carnnd De La Cruz MD is a female General Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lina C. De La Cruz practice?
- Dr. Lina De La Cruz has 1 office location.
Dr. Lina De La Cruz practices Internal Medicine and General Practice near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Internists and West Covina General Practitioners.