A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lina Merlino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lina Merlino, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Merlino graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Merlino has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lina Rita Merlino MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lina R. Merlino practice?
- Dr. Lina Merlino has 1 office location.
Dr. Lina Merlino practices Pediatrics near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Pediatricians.