A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lina Merlino, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Merlino graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Merlino has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent`s Midtown Hospital
- Sisters of Charity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Merlino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 19 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lina Merlino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lina R. Merlino practice?
Dr. Lina Merlino practices Pediatrics near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Pediatricians.