A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Agresti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Agresti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Agresti graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Agresti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Medical Network
- Sutter Independent Physicians
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Agresti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 86 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda M. Agresti practice?
Dr. Linda Agresti practices Family Medicine near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Family Physicians.