A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Alimadadian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Alimadadian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Alimadadian, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alimadadian graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Alimadadian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Alimadadian DO is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda Alimadadian practice?
- Dr. Linda Alimadadian has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Alimadadian practices Internal Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Internists.