A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Bogar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Bogar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Bogar, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiovascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogar graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bogar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bogar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda J. Bogar practice?
Dr. Linda Bogar practices Surgery near Arlington, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Falls Church, VA.
See Arlington Surgeons.