A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Bogar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Bogar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Bogar, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiovascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogar graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bogar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda J Bogar FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Linda J. Bogar practice?
- Dr. Linda Bogar has 6 office locations.
Dr. Linda Bogar practices Surgery near Arlington, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Falls Church, VA.
See Arlington Surgeons.