A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Boxer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Boxer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Plasmacytoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boxer graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Boxer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Minium Boxer MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Linda M. Boxer practice?
- Dr. Linda Boxer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linda Boxer practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Oncologists.