A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Boxer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Boxer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Plasmacytoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boxer graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Boxer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boxer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan