A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Calvillo King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Calvillo King is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Calvillo King, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Calvillo King graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Calvillo King has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Ofelia Calvillo King MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda O. Calvillo King practice?
- Dr. Linda Calvillo King has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Calvillo King practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.