A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Deppe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Deppe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deppe
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Deppe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Deppe, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Deppe graduated from Des Moines University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Deppe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Beth Deppe DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda B. Deppe practice?
- Dr. Linda Deppe has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Deppe practices Family Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Primary Care Doctors.