A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Deppe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Deppe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deppe
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Deppe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Deppe, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Deppe graduated from Des Moines University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Deppe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Beth Deppe DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda B. Deppe practice?
- Dr. Linda Deppe has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Deppe practices Family Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Primary Care Doctors.