A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Ferris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Ferris is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Ferris, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferris graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Ferris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Ferris DO is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Linda Ferris practice?
- Dr. Linda Ferris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Ferris practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Winfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Warrenville, IL.
See Winfield Internists, Winfield Hematologists, and Winfield Oncologists.