Learn more about Dr. Linda Ferris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Ferris is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferris
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Ferris, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferris graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Ferris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda L Ferris DO and MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Linda L. Ferris practice?
- Dr. Linda Ferris has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Ferris practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Winfield, IL.
See Winfield Internists, Winfield Hematologists, and Winfield Oncologists.