A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Freilich is Satisfactory. Dr. Freilich has been reviewed by 22 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Freilich, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Freilich graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Freilich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freilich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 5 plans
- Priority Partners - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Linda Freilich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda Freilich practice?
Dr. Linda Freilich practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Bel Air, MD.
See Bel Air Internists and Bel Air Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linette Freilich, Dr. Melanie Freilich, Dr. Melisa Freilich, Dr. Malinda Freilich, Dr. Lyn Freilich, Dr. Lynda Freilich, Dr. Missy Freilich, Dr. Lynn Freilich