A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Hawkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Hawkins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hawkins
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hawkins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Hawkins, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawkins graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Hawkins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooke Army Medical Center
- San Antonio State Hospital
- Methodist Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Louise Hawkins MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Linda L. Hawkins practice?
- Dr. Linda Hawkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Hawkins practices Psychiatry near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Psychiatrists.