Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Linda Jefferson
Dr. Linda Jefferson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waldorf, MD. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Jefferson is affiliated with UM Charles Regional Medical Center, Civista Hospital and Spring Grove Hospital Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Linda Jefferson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Linda Jefferson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waldorf, MD.
Dr. Orest Bartoszyk
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Waldorf, MD 0 mi38
Dr. Jeffrey Trabb
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Waldorf, MD 0 mi17
Dr. Conor Lundergan
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Infectious Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Waldorf, MD 0 mi35