A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Laux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Laux is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Laux, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Laux graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Laux has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda C Laux MD is a female Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Linda C. Laux practice?
- Dr. Linda Laux has 4 office locations.
Dr. Linda Laux practices Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Joliet, IL.
See Chicago Neurologists.