A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Shields Marden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Shields Marden is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Shields Marden, FAAN, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shields Marden graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Shields Marden has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Flowers Hospital
- Riverwood Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Ann Shields Marden FAAN and MD is a female Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Linda A. Shields Marden practice?
- Dr. Linda Shields Marden has 5 office locations.
Dr. Linda Shields Marden practices Neurology near Dothan, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Crosby, MN and Brawley, CA.
See Dothan Neurologists.