A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Mirdamadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Mirdamadi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Mirdamadi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirdamadi graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Mirdamadi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Marie Mirdamadi MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda M. Mirdamadi practice?
- Dr. Linda Mirdamadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Mirdamadi practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.