A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Kaplan, Neurologist, Epileptologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda R Kaplan MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Linda R. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Linda Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Kaplan practices Neurological Surgery, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Neurology near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Neurological Surgeons, Irvine Sports Medicine Doctors, and Irvine Neurologists.