A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Kaplan, Neurologist, Epileptologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda R Kaplan MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Linda R. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Linda Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Kaplan practices Neurological Surgery, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Neurology near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Surgeons, Irvine Sports Medicine Doctors, and Irvine Neurologists.