Learn more about Dr. Linda Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Kaplan, Neurologist, Epileptologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda R Kaplan MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Linda R. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Linda Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Kaplan practices Neurological Surgery, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Neurology near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Surgeons, Irvine Sports Medicine Doctors, and Irvine Neurologists.