A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Rever:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Rever, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rever graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Rever has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Jeanne Rever MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda J. Rever practice?
- Dr. Linda Rever has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Rever practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Anesthesiologists and Los Angeles Pain Management Doctors.