A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Rever:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Rever, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rever graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Rever has 5 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rever accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans