A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Sese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Sese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Sese, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sese graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Sese has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Parkway Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Quiwa Sese MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Linda Q. Sese practice?
- Dr. Linda Sese has 5 office locations.
Dr. Linda Sese practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.